Sales Tax and Exemptions

American-Newlong, Inc. does not charge or collect sales tax for customers located outside of Indiana or Washington.

Indiana & Washington Customers:
For delivery to an Indiana or Washington location, please send Indiana form ST-105/ Washington Sales Tax Exempt form, respectively, to our office via fax or email in order to earn tax-exempt status on this and future purchases.

If you do not have the form, state sales tax will be charged in addition to your order.