- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data, including options to opt out of data collection; and
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information We Collect, Why We Collect It, and How We Use It
The only information we collect which may personally identify you is the information you voluntarily give to us via e-mail, completion of online forms, or other direct contact from you. This can include your name, e-mail address, phone number, and address, and/or those of your business, depending upon what information you choose to provide. We collect this information so that we may contact you for services that are requested, to provide product information, to carry out equipment repairs, and to send out our newsletter.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us, and we may also store your information to contact you for business purposes in the future, including but not limited to e-mailing you to advise of American-Newlong related information such as new products or services.
Information Shared with Third Parties
As necessary to fulfill a request from you, we may share information which may personally identify you with third parties (such as with a shipping service for purposes of shipping an order). Otherwise, we do not allow third parties to collect your personal information and do not sell or share your personal information with anyone outside of the limited circumstances set forth below:
- In the event American-Newlong or a portion of American-Newlong’s business is purchased by an outside company, your information may be transferred as a part of such purchase.
- In the event we receive subpoenas and/or court orders compelling the disclosure of your information, we will comply with them as required by law.
Disclosure to California Users of this Site:
This website does not have technology in place related to “Do Not Track” signals that may be generated by some web browsers.
Your Access to and Control Over Your Information, Including the Right to Opt Out
If you have any concern regarding your information, you may contact us via the e-mail at Webmaster@American-Newlong.com or call us at 317-787-9421 at any time in order to do the following:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Limit the use of personal information collected about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Links to Outside Sources
Our website may from time to time contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site you may use.
We reserve the right to update, amend and revise this Policy at any time. If material changes to this Policy are made in the future, the revised Policy will be posted on our website and the date of the revision will be noted. We thank you for visiting our website and for doing business with American-Newlong.